Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Opinions on Cooper STT

Old 08-20-2013, 03:54 PM
JK Junkie

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts

Mine are too quiet, great grip on everything I've tried them on. Balance just fine. Less than 10k miles so can't give a valid opinion on wear. 35x12.50x15

Sent from my NSA listening device
Old 08-21-2013, 12:26 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the replies. I spoke with a rep at Discount Tire and he said they don't carry the Coopers in 37s because they had some customer issues with them and Cooper would not stand behind their product. I found that interesting and also sent up a red flag. Anyone specifically with 37s have good / bad experience?
Old 08-21-2013, 01:42 PM
Super Moderator

Received 83 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by rays0852
Thanks for the replies. I spoke with a rep at Discount Tire and he said they don't carry the Coopers in 37s because they had some customer issues with them and Cooper would not stand behind their product. I found that interesting and also sent up a red flag. Anyone specifically with 37s have good / bad experience?
The fact that Cooper wouldn't stand behind them would be enough to steer me away from those tires. There is a reason not many people run them.

Quick Reply: Opinions on Cooper STT