Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Once lift is installed, what's next?

Old 06-29-2012, 01:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Once lift is installed, what's next?

I have the TF 2.5 lift with Bilstein 5100 shocks. My question is what should my next upgrade be? Front adjustable track bar? Front Lower Adjustable control arms? If not these two what's your opinion on where to go from here?
Old 06-29-2012, 03:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Lane87
I have the TF 2.5 lift with Bilstein 5100 shocks. My question is what should my next upgrade be? Front adjustable track bar? Front Lower Adjustable control arms? If not these two what's your opinion on where to go from here?

What are you looking to do???
Old 06-29-2012, 04:40 AM
JK Newbie

Go wheeling, you will soon think of what you should do next.

Cheers!
Old 06-29-2012, 04:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Hard question to answer since it's personal preference. The smart thing to do would be to use the jeep for whatever purpose you intend for a bit and see if the lift needs anything, like control arms etc. that you mention. If so - that's next. If not then move on and do an upgrade that you want/need somewhere else.

Quick Reply: Once lift is installed, what's next?