Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

OME Nitrocharger Sport Rears Missing Black Trim?

Old 04-22-2014, 06:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OME Nitrocharger Sport Rears Missing Black Trim?

So my OME shocks arrived but fronts have the black trim shield like in stock image but rears are all yellow. Both box and part numbers on the shocks themselves match, just want to make sure I'm not losing my mind...

Arb also sent me the N198s for the rear boxed as the 60067s the first time around so I'm a little skeptical....
Old 04-22-2014, 09:41 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Only the fronts have the black plastic trim. Don't know exactly why, but I'm guessing they figure people wouldn't see the black on the rear.

I had those shocks and personally, I wish they had it on the rear. I had a ton of rocks chips along the edge of the upper body and they started rusting (two months after I put them on).
Old 04-22-2014, 09:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Invest2m4
Only the fronts have the black plastic trim. Don't know exactly why, but I'm guessing they figure people wouldn't see the black on the rear.

I had those shocks and personally, I wish they had it on the rear. I had a ton of rocks chips along the edge of the upper body and they started rusting (two months after I put them on).
Exactly my thoughts... random, but I wonder if OME release their pantone colors for a quick spray here and there

Quick Reply: OME Nitrocharger Sport Rears Missing Black Trim?