Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

OME Lift and 2" JKS Quicker Disconnects

Old 11-03-2011, 09:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default OME Lift and 2" JKS Quicker Disconnects

I'm using the 0"-2" JKS quicker disconnects with the Teraflex leveling kit. Can I reuse these with the OME 2" HD lift kit, or will I need the get the ones designed for 2 1/2"-6" lift?
Old 11-03-2011, 09:29 AM
JK Jedi Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They should work. After adjusting them for the new lift the sway bar should be about parallel with the ground.
Old 11-03-2011, 09:30 AM
JK Super Freak

i got the 2.5-6 for mine, i have to have them turned out one thread for a good level. I'm assuming the 2.5 at the very least will be longer than the 2 inch max, and i think you def need it for the ome (i have the same kit, standard springs for a 4d)
Old 11-03-2011, 09:43 AM
JK Junkie

For the HD OME's I think you'd be happier w/ the longer QD's. You should be able to sell your original ones pretty easily. At least I hope so, since I'll be doing it in a couple weeks.

Quick Reply: OME Lift and 2" JKS Quicker Disconnects