Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Olympus Offroad 17" Pro Series Zeus LED Lightbar Review

Old 09-02-2013, 10:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Olympus Offroad 17" Pro Series Zeus LED Lightbar Review

Wow! I don't even know where to start! I first heard about Olympus Off Road from a member of the local jeep club, after one look into a pro series light bar, I knew I had to have one! After a dark and scary drive in the PA mountains at night on my way to Rausch Creek I sent Daniel an email regarding some different types of light bars and mounting options, and much to my surprise I received and email less than an hour later answering all of my questions and informing me of a sale that was running! After doing some research and deciding on a mount, I placed my order! Less than a week later I heard the brown santa outside my house and ran to the door to greet him! He handed me the package and I was on my way to the garage to install the light bar! The bar came packaged tightly and wrapped in bubble wrap, I was shocked at the weight of the bar, it just screams quality! After installing the light bar I anxiously waited for night to come! I don't think I have ever been so excited to drive at night! I was pleasantly surprised with how much more pleasurable my driving experience has been after using this light bar! I will DEFINITELY be returning to Olympus Off Road for all of my JK and LED lighting needs! This light bar has preformed flawlessly and the staff at Olympus Off Road has treated me like family! The owner, Daniel, has been a pleasure to do business with! I highly recommend Olympus Off Road to anybody that wants affordable, high-quality, and long lasting products. Olympus Off Road is a top notch company who sells industry leading products! Pictures of the light bar and the light output tomorrow will be posted tomorrow night!
Old 09-05-2013, 03:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

It's really bright!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2178089211.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	495237  
Old 10-29-2013, 07:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Another output photo:
Old 01-15-2014, 05:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Now you have had it a bit. Any issues with water in the lenses? Still as happy are you were before? I bought their uptra pod and use a single as my backup for on the trail and love it.

I was thinking of replacing my current 10 incher with a 17
Old 01-15-2014, 07:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mgoony
Now you have had it a bit. Any issues with water in the lenses? Still as happy are you were before? I bought their uptra pod and use a single as my backup for on the trail and love it.

I was thinking of replacing my current 10 incher with a 17
I have not had any issues with moisture inside the light bar, it sees the worst conditions possible on an almost daily basis. I now have a 50" bar and I still use the 17" every day on my way to school, it's bright enough that I don't have to use the 50". I'm really satisfied with it. Send me a PM and I might be able to help you out

Quick Reply: Olympus Offroad 17" Pro Series Zeus LED Lightbar Review