Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Olympic Smuggler Bumper

Old 01-29-2009, 04:27 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Olympic Smuggler Bumper

I'm about to lay the cash down for a new bumper and was wondering if anyone has herd any good reviews on The Rear Olympic Smuggler. It looks like it does it all but, Its expensive.
Old 01-29-2009, 05:02 AM
JK Jedi

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

You may think it costs a lot, but it's cheap by comparison. If it were made by Shrockworks, ARB or any ot the other major brands, it would REALLY be expensive. All I can tell you is look at Olympics other products. Their stuff is cheap and inexpensive. JC Whitney is their biggest retailer. That should say something. Their stuff is not the highest on the food chain for sure. I'd hate to spend a wad like that and end up being unsatisfied. Just sayin.
Old 01-29-2009, 05:13 AM
Former Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i had product training from olympic about a month ago. have not seen it in person yet, but the bumber look very well built in the product training info. has some nice feature like the swing down tire carrier so you do not have to try a lift a big tire,it has a hi lift jack mount, also the jacking points for the hi lift go into the inside frame rails so you are using your frame to lift from.

Quick Reply: Olympic Smuggler Bumper