Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Olympic bumper w/tuff n ez tire carrier

Old 02-25-2014, 04:45 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Olympic bumper w/tuff n ez tire carrier

It looks lik this is pretty much the only option i hav because i cant spend more then 1500 on a bumper and i hav the stock trailer hitch ... This is the only bumper i found after hours or research that fits my needs. Any reviews on it? Or any other suggestions on cheaper bumpers with tire carriers that can be put on with the stick hitch?
Old 02-26-2014, 01:21 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Have you looked at what we have to offer? JcrOffroad Inc. - Join the Crusade!

We are in the process of a release of a couple of new rear bumpers and two new tire carrier options (one that is linked to the tailgate, one that is not). All of these would fall under your budget.

Here is a link to our prototyping thread if you want to take a peak at what we are working on. We are trying to have the new stuff released by the end of this week/first of next!
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-t...rs-etc-294395/

~Brian
Old 02-26-2014, 12:49 PM
JK Newbie

Ok thanx ill look into them but dnt they come unfinished and i would hav to get it painted

Quick Reply: Olympic bumper w/tuff n ez tire carrier