Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Old Man Emu 4inch?

Old 01-23-2016, 10:15 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dkjeep would you mind scanning or taking pictures of the instructions and emailing them to me at mjs7591@gmail.com I would really appreciate it thank you
Old 01-24-2016, 01:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

You know all of you will have a long arm or custom linked rig with dual rate coilovers, so why not just do it now and save the money? Just syain, thats what I did. The lift I installed lasted 2 weeks until it came back off for the custom links and coil overs. :-)
Old 04-12-2016, 11:22 PM
JK Newbie

Can someone who has installed this lift on a 2dr tell me if the drive shaft was replaced?
Old 04-13-2016, 12:32 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Architrek
Can someone who has installed this lift on a 2dr tell me if the drive shaft was replaced?
Might not be what you wanna hear, but I lifted my 2dr just over 3" and the driveshaft lasted about 6 months.

The boot ripped, and the shaft started making a terrible noise especially in cooler temps. Granted I flex the doors off of my jeep a lot during the summer months only living miles from the Rockies here.

The stock shaft won't make it if you disconnect and flex off road. If you lift it and don't wheel it, might last a bit longer, might not.

Quick Reply: Old Man Emu 4inch?