Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

off set on 6 inch lift

Old 04-09-2008, 08:19 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Discount Tire Direct
I'd say read up some more, figure out how agressive you are going to be offroad. There has been a small number of Jeeps that actually pulled the 20"s off (a few were at SEMA) and they looked good but the guys on here are correct, you will get better off-road performance with a smaller size.
i just bought my jeep 4 weeks ago and been off-roading 10 times already im addicted so i think i would be using it alot i also have a question on some tires what kind of deals do you have on nitto mud grapplers i need 5 37x13.50r18 please let me know
Old 04-09-2008, 09:15 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

He's caught it fellas... I'm sure you are glad to know, there is no cure for your new addiction only fuel to make it stronger.

I'll send you a PM about the tires. You should also consider the BFG KM2 and the Cooper STT's. - your tires are one of the most important parts to consider for off-roading, read, read, read.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/sponsoring-manufacturers-vendors-check-out-cyber-monday-specials-24/cooper-stt-tires-28581/ - Cooper STT
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/sponsoring-manufacturers-vendors-check-out-cyber-monday-specials-24/bfg-km2-spotlight-23282/ - BFG KM2

Last edited by Discount Tire; 04-09-2008 at 09:23 AM.

Quick Reply: off set on 6 inch lift