Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Off Road Evolution rear corner armor

Old 08-12-2010, 04:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Off Road Evolution rear corner armor

Does anybody know if you have to cut sections of the stock tub sheetmetal out to install the ORE rear corner armor? Also, does anyone know if the armor comes down far enough to drill and mount the stock fenders to the new armor? I am really wanting to install armor down the sides of my Jeep.

Chris
Old 08-12-2010, 06:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ytee
Does anybody know if you have to cut sections of the stock tub sheetmetal out to install the ORE rear corner armor? Also, does anyone know if the armor comes down far enough to drill and mount the stock fenders to the new armor? I am really wanting to install armor down the sides of my Jeep.

Chris
Best thing to do is email or call them. They are pretty quick with email question returns.
Old 08-12-2010, 07:26 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Off Road Evolution Rep

Great questions... Trimming is required for the tail lights to fit properly. The EVO Rear RockSkins will allow you to use the factory fenders. Give us a call
Old 05-09-2012, 04:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

is there anyway to use stock tail lights with the rear corner armor?

Quick Reply: Off Road Evolution rear corner armor