Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Odd issue with pulling to the right

Old 10-05-2011, 09:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Odd issue with pulling to the right

Ok

So ever since I had my teraflex long arm kit and 37" toros put on (over a year) I've had a problem with the jeep pulling slightly to the right. Enough that if I let the steering wheel go it will literally change lanes itself. Even after many alignments this never gets resolved. I recently replaced the drag link etc with a currie thinking this might solve the problem but it seems not to have.

Ideas?
Old 10-05-2011, 10:27 AM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My toyo's pulled to the right slightly no matter what until I installed a gas charged bilstein stabilizer which in effect pushes to the left abit . Doing this cured my right hand pull which seems to be common with 37x13.50 toyos.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Hmm might have ti look into that as well. I heard once before but figure it was not true. Thanks for the info!

Originally Posted by mkjeep
My toyo's pulled to the right slightly no matter what until I installed a gas charged bilstein stabilizer which in effect pushes to the left abit . Doing this cured my right hand pull which seems to be common with 37x13.50 toyos.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Make the right front lca longer... I've trad this somewhere.

Quick Reply: Odd issue with pulling to the right