Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

NX Twill BesTop

Old 08-25-2016, 08:08 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NX Twill BesTop

I recently purchased a BesTop NX twill softop for my 2015 2 Door Jeep Wrangler Sahara. Put together/installed the cover, but am having a difficult time getting the cover to move far enough forward to get the front clips to latch. Any helpful hints from anyone out there that has a similar soft top/problem? Thanks.
Old 09-02-2016, 04:50 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did you do it on a warm sunny day. Gotta let it heat up and stretch out. Those front clips are tight! My first few times I was afraid I was going to break it. Still tight after 4 years but trust it.
Old 09-03-2016, 02:11 AM
JK Junkie

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Make sure the sunrider pins above the doors are locked in first. Do that before attaching the sails to the rails in the rear and you'll be good. The sunrider pins hold the top forward enough to make latching the front clips easy.

Quick Reply: NX Twill BesTop