Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Nutsert tool

Old 12-01-2015, 09:05 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

A little more money, but this is what I use as do a few other people I know. I've probably installed 500+ nutserts with it and have had zero issues.

http://www.zoro.com/marson-heavy-dut...B&gclsrc=aw.ds

You can probably sell it when you're done too. I rent it out to local Jeep people. Already paid for itself.
Old 12-01-2015, 09:33 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Invest2m4
A little more money, but this is what I use as do a few other people I know. I've probably installed 500+ nutserts with it and have had zero issues. http://www.zoro.com/marson-heavy-dut...B&gclsrc=aw.ds You can probably sell it when you're done too. I rent it out to local Jeep people. Already paid for itself.
^^ x2. I bought the same tool directly from Poison Spyder when I ordered my rocker & rear corner armor. Albeit, Invest found a cheaper source. Regardless, the tool is amazing!

NORTHRIDGE4X4
Old 12-01-2015, 11:34 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Invest2m4
A little more money, but this is what I use as do a few other people I know. I've probably installed 500+ nutserts with it and have had zero issues.

Marson Heavy Duty Thread Sett 325-RN | Zoro.com

You can probably sell it when you're done too. I rent it out to local Jeep people. Already paid for itself.
That's the one I've used. Works like a charm!
Old 12-02-2015, 02:36 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RubiBus
Fancy seeing you here! lol This place has actually gotten better. Now returning this thread back to the OP. Astro tool FTW!
I get around haha

Quick Reply: Nutsert tool