Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Nth Degree Mobility lift???

Old 08-03-2007, 05:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nth Degree Mobility lift???

Does anybody have news about their lift kit. Haven't look to the forum for somes times but it looks like they haven't release it yet, nothing on the web site. I will probably wait for their lift before doing anything to my Unlimted Rubicon.

I really like the fact that they no longer use the lower arms in the back and if quality is as their TJ lift, I will save my bucks to put one on mine.
Old 08-03-2007, 08:28 PM
JK Newbie

They are waiting for the spring manufacturer to finish up with production. I was told the new date for release is Oct. 15, 2007. I just put a Teraflex budget boost on to get me thru until October. Should be worth the wait.
Old 08-04-2007, 09:33 AM
JK Newbie

they are projecting late august early september, for the 2 and 4 door kit, a former member of this board has there prototype, but for some reasone he was banned from this site, send me a pm and i will send you pics of his kit, he has the 4" and is clearing 37's very nice rig,
Old 08-04-2007, 10:14 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by oside5ka
they are projecting late august early september, for the 2 and 4 door kit, a former member of this board has there prototype, but for some reasone he was banned from this site, send me a pm and i will send you pics of his kit, he has the 4" and is clearing 37's very nice rig,
"A former member" who "for some reason was banned from this site"?? LOL!! Oh please, do get your facts straight before coming on my forum and spewing your misinformed rehtoric.

As far as your so called "former member" goes, here's a link to pics of his Jeep with his prototype 4" Nth Degree lift installed

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...&postcount=126

For more pics of this lift kit, click on the link below:

http://www.project-jk.com/wp-gallery...2_itemId=19263

Last edited by wayoflife; 08-04-2007 at 03:11 PM.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Great, I will surely install one next spring. I was concern about road manner as it will see more pavement than trail for the next 2 years but I want to put the best.
Old 08-05-2007, 09:39 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Originally Posted by joss097
Great, I will surely install one next spring. I was concern about road manner as it will see more pavement than trail for the next 2 years but I want to put the best.
Well, before you decide this is "the best" you can put on your Jeep, I would highly recommend that you give other manufacturers a good look in a couple of years. From what I have seen and know is coming our way (from both sponsoring manufacturers and not), there's is a lot of great, technologically advanced and highly innovative stuff that will be available by then.
Old 08-05-2007, 09:40 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Originally Posted by LiquidSmile
Is that swaybar drop bracket a prototype or final design?

http://www.project-jk.com/wp-gallery...2_itemId=17517

:confused:
So far as I know, yes. This kit is designed to use a series of relocation brackets to allow you to use a vast majority of all your factory suspension components.
Old 08-05-2007, 11:15 AM
Foo
JK Enthusiast

I think this is why he doesn't come here anymore....

MEMBERS
• Please try to keep all discussions in this forum on topic and related to subjects such as modified suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, lighting, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler on the trail.

• The Jeep JK Wrangler is a brand new vehicle with lots of new products being made for it and even more people buying a Jeep for the very first time. Needless to say, if you are a long time member or a veteran of Jeeps in general, please be patient with newbies and try to be helpful even if they are asking the same questions over and over again. Likewise, if you are new to JK-Forum.com and/or to Jeeps in general, please try to use the Search function prior to asking your questions as they have most likely been answered many times before and should be easy to find.

• Contrary to what many seem to think, JK-Forum.com didn't just magically appear on the internet and if it weren't for the generous help and financial support of our sponsors, it simply wouldn't exist. And, while we do encourage the open discussion of all products being manufactured or services being offered for the Jeep JK Wrangler, we would appreciate it if you could please refrain from posting contact information such as phone numbers, email addresses or direct links back to manufacturers or vendors (including eBay Store links or competing forums) unless they are a sponsor of Project-JK.com. Please know that any posts containing such information will be edited accordingly as a courtesy to those who have chosen to help us out and as a way to insure their continued support of JK-Forum.com.

MANUFACTURER, VENDOR & JEEP RELATED BUSINESSES
• Unless you are a sponsor of Project-JK.com, it is our policy to not allow manufacturers, vendors, dealers, shops, Jeep related businesses or even for-profit publications to post and/or openly solicit their products, services, or websites anywhere on JK-Forum.com, or contact our members though private messages. This would include a user name, signature and/or user profile that contains your business name, phone number, website address or direct link back to it.

• If you would like to become a sponsor of Project-JK.com, please contact me by Private Message or by e-mail.

• If you are a sponsor of Project-JK.com, feel free to create new threads and post responses anywhere on JK-Forum.com as well as answer any questions specifically being asked about your products. However, we would appreciate it if you could please keep all new threads that are intended to be direct solicitations (i.e. announcements, specials, promotions, discounts, etc.) limited to the Sponsoring Manufacturer & Vendor Forum.

• Please be respectful of competing sponsors as well as the products they make and/or the services they offer.

• Undercover Pimping (Manufacturers, vendors, dealers or Jeep related businesses who register on the forum as average users and attempt to promote and solicit the products they make and/or the services they offer) will not be tolerated regardless if you are a sponsor or not and all suspicious threads and/or posts will be deleted accordingly. If you are a sponsor, you need to be sure to contact us and have your user title changed so that it reflects as much.

Thank You,
Eddie (aka - wayoflife)
Last edited by wayoflife : 05-29-2007 at 11:17 PM.

Quick Reply: Nth Degree Mobility lift???