Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

not adjustable control arms for a 4 inch lift

Old 06-13-2013, 05:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you all for the info and professional advice on my question .. ... greatly appreciated. Beers
Old 06-13-2013, 09:31 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I run drop brackets in the front and I think I wheel hard. I mean....if ripping the exhaust loop on the drivers side lose from the engine block from rock crawling is hard core then I think I qualify.

People always say that I'm going to get hung up and talk a bunch of trash about drop brackets. I eventually want a set of CAs, but I can tell you that people who ride or drive my Jeep are astonished at the smooth ride and tracking on the hwy and the crap I pull off road.

Especially if you drive an Unlimited like me, you will high side on the T case skid more often then you will ever catch those drop brackets.

Quick Reply: not adjustable control arms for a 4 inch lift