Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Northridge 4x4 vs Offroadevolution

Old 06-02-2012, 11:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks guys!
Old 06-03-2012, 04:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Can't say anything bad about Offroad bc I've never used them, but Northridge has been awesome. Dealt w Dave a few times and he beat any price and had it to me quick. Can't say anything bad about them and would rather give my $$ to them than anyone else
Old 06-03-2012, 05:55 AM
JK Freak

ill throw my hat in there for northridge as well. i havnt done any dealings with evo (im sure they are top notch) but ive spent around $6k with northridge over the past year and they are quite awesome to deal with. ive never heard / read anything bad about them or people that have ordered axles through them either.
Old 06-04-2012, 07:40 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Great choice on the Prorock44! Your going the right direction for sure. We have a great working relationship with Dynatrac. We test all of their new products on our Rigs and we have installed the most Dynatrac axles in the Jeep JK. When it comes to Dynatrac we are the expert. Northridgde4x4 is a great company and we have a lot of respect for them. You can't go wrong with either choice.

Please give us a call and we would be happy to discuss the options to set up your prorock44.

Last edited by chris@offroadevolution; 06-04-2012 at 07:46 AM.

Quick Reply: Northridge 4x4 vs Offroadevolution