Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Normal soft top vs. bowless soft top

Old 01-19-2016, 10:01 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by wvrob86
This may sound dumb but what the difference between the trektop and the nx?
The NX has a lot more features to it, you can slide the front back and the side windows come out. I personally don't care for it since if I want the roof off the roof is coming off. Our weather out in the mountains here can be every season in a single trip so I don't exactly want to leave it at home. The traditional framed tops obviously fold down but I didn't like the space all the frame or extra gear takes up. The NX has a bunch of clunky stuff to it that I really didn't want to be bothered with so when I got the trektop for the 2 door, I loved it so much I got the same thing for the 4 door.

Bonus is that since it lacks all these 'features' it comes out considerably cheaper.

Quick Reply: Normal soft top vs. bowless soft top