Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

No clutch pressure... again

Old 02-03-2013, 06:31 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No clutch pressure... again

So i had my jeep towed to the dealership because my clutch pedal was just dead... got it back 5 days later, 2 days after that, its dead again, so its been towed back to the dealer again. They replaced the slave cylinder last time and bled the lines, free under warranty, as well as the towing fee. Could i have busted another slave in ... 3 days??
Old 02-03-2013, 06:59 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by keegpizzle
So i had my jeep towed to the dealership because my clutch pedal was just dead... got it back 5 days later, 2 days after that, its dead again, so its been towed back to the dealer again. They replaced the slave cylinder last time and bled the lines, free under warranty, as well as the towing fee. Could i have busted another slave in ... 3 days??
I wouldn't imagine you'd go through one that quick, I do know however the slaves go out pretty quick n easy, have heard of people going througha few. I had to replace mine @ under 40k.

Quick Reply: No clutch pressure... again