Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Nitto mud grappler

Old 12-04-2011, 08:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitto mud grappler

What do y'all think of nittos mud grappler tires? I'm looking to get some 37". What
Are pros/cons of these? Thanks!
Old 12-04-2011, 08:52 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

They are a very aggressive tread and are noisy on the highway. But they are great off road and the side biters look mean.
Old 12-04-2011, 10:21 AM
Super Moderator

Received 83 Likes on 75 Posts

You have posted this twice
Old 12-04-2011, 10:22 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have put over 9K miles on mine and will keep buying them till they stop making them!!! I was looking into getting the MTR w/ Kevlar but after talking to several members on the forum here and local people they talked me into getting them. I have no complaints about them. They are not great in snow and ice on the road, but what aggresssive MT is? You just have to drive my senseable. You will get used to the sound. My aunt finds it soothing. I can have a conversation with my better half on the highway with the soft top up or down. They are for sure on the heave side! With my 37 and my ATX Artillary wheels the combo will weigh in at about 130 LBS. I say go for it!

This is just awesome as well!

http://youtu.be/gDfaoLp5eqA?t=2m15s
Old 12-04-2011, 10:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They are an awesome tire. I have the 33's for now and will continue to buy Nitto brand. As stated above, they are great off road, they do hum as you drive down the road, but just lets everyone know that you are coming and to stay out of your way.

Quick Reply: Nitto mud grappler