Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Nitro sleeve axle shaft install question

Old 03-23-2014, 02:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitro sleeve axle shaft install question

So I am in the middle of installing my Synergy ball joints and I have everything out and I'm ready to go once they get here (being shipped now). When I removed my axle shafts the guides didn't come out. I shined a flashlight in the tubes and I can't see them, but it's hard to see in there anyway. I have Nitro sleeves and I (think) that I put them in when I did the sleeves and gussets. Heck, I can't remember if they will even fit with the sleeves. I did them with a buddy of mine. Question is, should I even worry about fishing them out if they're in there or just install the axles back. They slid in pretty easy with the a Nitro sleeves. I don't want to jack the seal up just in case. Worst case scenario I could pull the diff cover and look from there right? Will they even fit with the sleeves? Thanks in advance.
Old 03-23-2014, 04:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Found my answer. Mods can delete.

Quick Reply: Nitro sleeve axle shaft install question