Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Nice Bumpstop Options

Old 12-12-2014, 05:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nice Bumpstop Options

Any other nice bumpstop options out there like the King or FOX that wont break the bank, but work and act the same? Brands?
Old 12-12-2014, 10:07 PM
JK Newbie

Teraflex
Old 12-13-2014, 06:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

The teraflex bumpstops are in no was similar to the fox or king bump stops. I believe the teraflex ones use foam, not hydraulics.
Old 12-13-2014, 06:52 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by DannyMalkin
The teraflex bumpstops are in no was similar to the fox or king bump stops. I believe the teraflex ones use foam, not hydraulics.
I think he means Teraflex Speed Bumps.

I've heard of Sumo Springs, MetalCloak sells them for their lifts and they said they run them on their rig, they are not a MetalCloak product though. They seem to have the same purpose as speed bumps but also use some kind of composite foam material, not hydraulic. They are much cheaper though, I don't know how much measured bump stop they provide.
Old 12-13-2014, 07:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Here's the Teraflex Speed Bumps. I have them on my 14 JKURX. They come with the 3" Mopar lift. They look sweet, and I guess they are functional. In Michigan I spend a fare amount of time at Silver Lake Sand Dunes.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3097258141.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	587755  

Quick Reply: Nice Bumpstop Options