Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

NEWBIE WITH A RUBI (mod questions/ideas)

Old 11-12-2009, 06:32 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As for the driving lights, many on this forum run KC's and are happy with them. I think the Hella 500 series are a great value, about $75 for a pair of lights with a complete wiring harness. My favorite lights are Lightforce, they are going to set you back about $300 for a pair with their wiring harness which is sold separately from the lights. The Lightforce lights are as bright as any I have seen, lightweight , durable and they have an adjustible beam. David at Northridge has both the lights on his site and last I checked the harness was not listed on his site but he has them available. Good luck with your build up.
Old 11-12-2009, 06:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

check teraflex about the trackbars. i bought a front trackbar from them for like 230 bucks but you get a 100 dollar refund if you send in the old trackbar. very nice, thick trackbar for 130? not a bad deal
Old 11-12-2009, 08:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

With so little road driving, I would think you will want to go to the lowest gear set as possible. Even if you only go with 33's, 5.38's gears will help with torque down low and keep your tires spinning in the soft sand.

Quick Reply: NEWBIE WITH A RUBI (mod questions/ideas)