Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Newbie needs opinions on Pro Comp 6" LA Kit

Old 01-30-2009, 11:24 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie needs opinions on Pro Comp 6" LA Kit

I just purchased a used '07 Rubi. It is strictly a toy for me. I live in Farmington, NM. A mecca for rock crawling, and that is what I'll use it for. I haven't even taken delivery of the jeep yet, but the deal is done. For some reason, I'm second guessing myself after studying some projects on here. Those WITH the Pro Comp kit, please chime in. Others are welcome to, but no biased opinions please from vendors, etc. Its runnin 37's with 5.13's, etc. I thought I got a good deal, but maybe I should have built my own.

Last edited by swchopper; 01-30-2009 at 11:28 AM.
Old 01-30-2009, 12:59 PM
JK Newbie

COG is a concern. I just got too excited and impatient and purchased this. That's not my main concern. I mostly concerned about the quality and longevity of the Pro Comp LA kit. I like quality stuff, but wasn't patient enough to study it all out and get the best out there.
Old 01-30-2009, 02:01 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

you get what you pay for....
Old 01-30-2009, 04:09 PM
JK Freak

Eff the COG, I cant wait to get an unlimited and throw a 6" la kit on it.

That ProComp kit looks awesome.
Old 01-30-2009, 09:16 PM
JK Newbie

Nice Rig! Thanks for the replies! Jetdick (won't even ask...). Do you ever feel like your COG is too high to handle? Do you ever crawl in yours? Just curious. Im new to this (relatively). I had a '82 CJ7 built rock crawler, but JK is a whole diff game. Thanks

Quick Reply: Newbie needs opinions on Pro Comp 6" LA Kit