Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

New Video- DIY False floor storage compartment for 2 door JK

Old 09-06-2018, 10:01 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Video- DIY False floor storage compartment for 2 door JK

Howdy. I just posted a YouTube video documenting the build of a false floor, or under floor storage compartment for a 2013 2-door JK. I based this on Ronjenx's (thanks buddy) build for his 4-door JKU, but simplified for stubby JKs. The video is long, as I wanted to show as much detail as possible for those who've never undertaken such a project.

Please forgive the audio irregularities, my crap commentary and overall videographic suckness, as I'm new to the whole video and editing thing.

Here's the link:

Old 09-06-2018, 02:49 PM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

Thanks for adapting the directions for the 2dr. I'm looking to do one for mine, when the weather cooperates, possibly just for the space behind the rear seat to accommodate camping gear.

Quick Reply: New Video- DIY False floor storage compartment for 2 door JK