Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

New trektop NK

Old 11-17-2010, 10:48 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by yjnick95
The new design is Trektop NX. Features include door surrounds,removable side windows,rear is also removable,tailgate bar and a sunrider features. So you really get a sealed top,sunrider and a safari top. They have also added a aluminum top arch to help prevent puddling. We just had training on it yesterday. ETA is late summer 2011.
Sounds great - looks like I might be getting a new top - and I don't even need it!
Old 11-17-2010, 10:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by yjnick95
The new design is Trektop NX. Features include door surrounds,removable side windows,rear is also removable,tailgate bar and a sunrider features. So you really get a sealed top,sunrider and a safari top. They have also added a aluminum top arch to help prevent puddling. We just had training on it yesterday. ETA is late summer 2011.
Late Summer?! Crap! Looks like I sold my Trektop too soon! Some guy from Bestop posted somewhere on here that it would be out in the first few months of 2011. I was counting on having the new one in time to pull my hardtop off for summer.
Old 11-17-2010, 10:54 AM
Former Member

Originally Posted by fett 4 real
That sounds like its like the super top but shaped differently...is the price point going to stay the same? Hope so because I really like what theyve done...love my best top on the TJ

looking at the gallery they have made it similar http://www.bestop.com/dealers/images...showgal&cat=99
They are also coming out with a Supertop NX which is basically a factory sunrider top and it uses factory style hardware. They also have factory style replacement hardware,header channels and door surrounds coming out. As for price point i am working to get all the part numbers added to our system.
Old 11-17-2010, 10:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Sweet guess we will be waiting though?!
Old 11-17-2010, 11:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

I'd really like to see some more pictures for the 2dr...I had a Viking top on my TJ and I love it....I wanted one for the JK (bestop) but didnt like how the side windows wouldnt come out....looking forward to seeing the design.
Old 02-20-2011, 06:13 AM
JK Freak

does the rear portion of this the trektop rest directly against the roll bars? love the look but curious if my tire carrier would work with it.
Old 02-20-2011, 10:34 AM
JK Newbie

I was at my local 4 Wheel Parts store on Friday and they informed me that they were going to receive 9 Trektop NX's by the end of the month. Mine will be on soon after.
Old 02-20-2011, 11:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jwl0811
I was at my local 4 Wheel Parts store on Friday and they informed me that they were going to receive 9 Trektop NX's by the end of the month. Mine will be on soon after.
And that's probably why the old model is currently discounted on some sites. Gotta dump old inventory to make room for the new and improved.

Quick Reply: New trektop NK