Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

New stabilizer pulls Jeep Jk to the left

Old 06-24-2022, 04:10 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,932 Likes on 1,691 Posts

I don't have a good answer for you. I can agree that it's not realistic for the pinon on a street-driven JK to point up to the TC. That said, most aftermarket DS's offered for a JK are, unexplaneably, DC shafts. Most of the time owners aren't getting the driveline vibes you're seeing. I have a 3.5" lift and run bout 5 degree caster on that PR44 Unlimited axle, so my pinion is up about 5 degree (for reference) and I don't have issues with my DC shaft. I ran this same driveshaft on a factory rubit axle with about 4.5 degree caster (~1.5 degree pinion angle) with no vibes. The only thing I could suggest trying is raise the caster a bit (lower the pinion) and see if the vibes change.

Quick Reply: New stabilizer pulls Jeep Jk to the left