Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

New sahara unlimited, big trip, what next? Oppinions?

Old 04-06-2014, 06:44 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New sahara unlimited, big trip, what next? Oppinions?

A camping trip Ive been thinking about for 20 years. Going out west. Ive got the camping gear. Now what? I'm considering a winch or jerry cans. II think I'll be on stock tires cuz I'm getting good milage and smooth ride on the road and facing the fact that I will spend long stretches between off road adventures there. Plus the budget is not bottomless. What would be the first second third (etc..) after market equipment you would add?
Old 04-06-2014, 06:55 AM
JK Newbie

A solid Yeti ice chest and maybe a tire repair lit along with first aid kit and fire extinguisher.
Old 04-06-2014, 07:37 AM
JK Newbie

Default We are thinking alike

Originally Posted by JKenn
A solid Yeti ice chest and maybe a tire repair lit along with first aid kit and fire extinguisher.
Those were also on my list, Got the yeti for a retirement gift. Thanks for the reply!
Old 04-06-2014, 07:40 AM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

If you're going to be wheeling alone, recovery equipment should be high on the list. Definitely can't go wrong with carrying extra gas!
Old 04-06-2014, 08:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

If you don't have a yeti I suggest one. Easily the last cooler you'll ever have to buy.

Quick Reply: New sahara unlimited, big trip, what next? Oppinions?