Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

NEW Rugged Ridge Stryker Modular Mini Stinger

Old 04-26-2013, 02:45 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kyle521
i cant even find it on the website
http://www.ruggedridge.com/jeep-bump...angler-jk.html
Old 04-26-2013, 06:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Also on quadratec

2012 sport S cosmos blue 2 door. rugged ridge tail light guards. kicker subwoofers. clarion cx501 head unit. kicker replacement sound bar speakers. Rockford fosgate amp. rugged ridge flat fenders. rugged ridge wheel spacers. 33x12.5r17 dick cepek mud country tires. Rampage Retractable rock rail/side steps. RR XHD stubby front winch bumper. Quadratec Q9000 winch.
Old 04-26-2013, 07:03 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Baseline outfitters said (in another thread) that this only fits the new All-Terrain & Aluminum XHD bumpers.

However, I'm still thinking the mounting points are the same & no one has tried installing it on the old XHD models. I'm just hesitant to be the first guy to try in case it doesn't fit. But I'm 84% positive it will
Old 04-27-2013, 11:16 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by BigRedJK
Baseline outfitters said (in another thread) that this only fits the new All-Terrain & Aluminum XHD bumpers.

However, I'm still thinking the mounting points are the same & no one has tried installing it on the old XHD models. I'm just hesitant to be the first guy to try in case it doesn't fit. But I'm 84% positive it will
Maybe it's their (Rugged Ridge) marketing strategy that we have to buy an all new bumper even though it probably fits the old one
Old 04-27-2013, 12:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I can't imagine that the new mini stinger fits the old (steel) XHD bumper because the over-rider hoop is also only compatible with the aluminum bumper (different bolt pattern).
Old 04-27-2013, 12:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

the lower mounts will mount up but if worse comes to worse you can just drill out the top holes, and why is this so expensive? And i hope it has light tabs on it
Old 04-28-2013, 09:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

I was also hoping for light tabs. But it doesn't make sense for it to not fit the old models. It would be assenine for RR to change the bolt pattern. But if worse comes to worse ill drill the damn holes on top.

2012 sport S cosmos blue 2 door. rugged ridge tail light guards. kicker subwoofers. clarion cx501 head unit. kicker replacement sound bar speakers. Rockford fosgate amp. rugged ridge flat fenders. rugged ridge wheel spacers. 33x12.5r17 dick cepek mud country tires. Rampage Retractable rock rail/side steps. RR XHD stubby front winch bumper. Quadratec Q9000 winch.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

I also dot want to be the Guinea pig to see if it works

Old 04-08-2014, 05:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

This is an old thread, but I have the answer to questions posted here. I could not find any updated info on this mini stinger or Stryker fitting the original Rugged Ridge XHD bumper, so I started calling around to find out. The guys at Jeep Parts, Jeep Accessories, Jeep Soft Tops at Morris 4x4 Center told me that the mini stinger part number 11540.25 will fit the original XHD bumper so I took their word for it and ordered one. We got it installed today and it fit perfectly. I don't know if Rugged Ridge has different part numbers for this piece or not, but part number 11540.25 does fit.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1049
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	544337  
Old 04-09-2014, 01:11 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Hot Duck
This is an old thread, but I have the answer to questions posted here. I could not find any updated info on this mini stinger or Stryker fitting the original Rugged Ridge XHD bumper, so I started calling around to find out. The guys at Jeep Parts, Jeep Accessories, Jeep Soft Tops at Morris 4x4 Center told me that the mini stinger part number 11540.25 will fit the original XHD bumper so I took their word for it and ordered one. We got it installed today and it fit perfectly. I don't know if Rugged Ridge has different part numbers for this piece or not, but part number 11540.25 does fit.
looks great! thanks for posting up, I like it but for $300?!

Quick Reply: NEW Rugged Ridge Stryker Modular Mini Stinger