Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

NEW Rough Country Forged Track Bar for JK

Old 02-14-2014, 05:50 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Still wouldn't say it's comparable to the Teraflex unit.

Thing comes in over 20 pounds.

Rough country shit is not that great. I only put there QD's on my rig and they are already gone, broken and replaced with yet again Teraflex.
Old 02-14-2014, 06:10 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i personally ran it and it lasted about 2000 miles on 35s before the bushing was shot... I have since made my own.

Last edited by Maertz; 02-14-2014 at 06:34 AM.
Old 02-14-2014, 06:31 AM
JK Junkie

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Default yeh

Originally Posted by cdblackjk13
I went with the Rock Krawler bombproof bar, but found this new product interesting, because of its similarity to the Teraflex. Checking on the specs it definitely is beefier then stock.
no doubt ! and it might be revised it says new

( right now im not overly impressed with tereflex and thier rush to assist customers w/ a poor quality product sold to me )

*\ but when i decide to lift mine ill keep that in mind . ( they dont own the market on aftermarket parts. thats why i say competition
is a good thing , helps keep quality standards up and prices down for the consumer.

Last edited by jeepmojo; 02-14-2014 at 06:59 AM.
Old 02-14-2014, 06:37 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rock Krawler Bar came in the mail today and its as heavy as a curling bar! I don't think this thing is flexing under stress anytime soon. I agree with some of the Rough Country skepticism. I think for the casual jeeper or mall crawler you just cant beat the price, but build quality is always on my mind. I went with their 2.5 spacer kit because of the steel spacers....and its price.
Old 02-14-2014, 07:00 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 162 Likes on 154 Posts

Spend an extra 20 bucks and get Synergy. Then it will match all of the new steering components/flip you'll end up with next year...
Old 02-15-2014, 02:37 PM
JK Junkie

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Default are you suggesting a teraflex hd bar wont work with a flip drag link ?

Originally Posted by nthinuf
Spend an extra 20 bucks and get Synergy. Then it will match all of the new steering components/flip you'll end up with next year...
just curious to this answer

Quick Reply: NEW Rough Country Forged Track Bar for JK