Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

New rear bumper and tire mount

Old 03-13-2012, 07:42 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking New rear bumper and tire mount

I'm starting my build on my bumper and tire mount. I'm a welder in a fab shop in Winter
Garden FL . Building my JK is awesome. I have a question? Does anyone know how thick the new plastic fuel tanks are? The ones I see everyone using now instead of the jerry can. Don't. know what there called yet eather. If you know help a brother out. Thanks Will.
Old 03-13-2012, 08:06 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Willthewelder
I'm starting my build on my bumper and tire mount. I'm a welder in a fab shop in Winter
Garden FL . Building my JK is awesome. I have a question? Does anyone know how thick the new plastic fuel tanks are? The ones I see everyone using now instead of the jerry can. Don't. know what there called yet eather. If you know help a brother out. Thanks Will.
Maybe the RotoPax? JCR Offroad has the dimensions on their site:

Capacity
Each individual pack holds 1 gallon

Dimensions
9 1/2 L x 13 1/4 W x 3 H

Weight
5.00 lbs

Quick Reply: New rear bumper and tire mount