Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

New as New can be

Old 02-08-2016, 08:20 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New as New can be

Recently downsized from my Ram 1500 crew cab to an 07 Sahara unlimited. It's my daily driver, but half of what brought me back to Jeep(first car was a '96) was the things you could do to make it yours. Wondering what hacks and mods people have come across and done to their Jeeps that have made them that much more enjoyable. I'm comfortable working on my own vehicle but don't want to get anything too big underway just yet, feel free to just word vomit on this and break it down barney style if you need to. Primary things I'm doing with my jeep are going camping and going to the mountains, no mudding or serious off roading but enjoy the versatility.
Old 02-08-2016, 08:34 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 162 Likes on 154 Posts

Maybe start with this one:

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/modi...d-done-125817/

There are a bunch of other free/cheap mod threads to look through. And if you are considering a lift, open the Thoughts On Lifts stuck right to the top of this modified area. After that, there are about a bajillion what lift should i get and what tires should I get threads. If you want pictures, go down to JK Show & tell. Just about any combination of lift size/tire size/flare type/etc/etc/etc will be found there.

And since the search function on the site is kinda weak, use this string, followed by what you want to find, in google or whatever search engine.

site:www.jk-forum.com
site:www.jk-forum.com (what you want to find)
Old 02-09-2016, 04:43 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's perfect thank you

Quick Reply: New as New can be