Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

New member, New JK, New mods. Questions!!

Old 04-15-2012, 01:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds good and I agree about getting rubi rails.
Old 04-15-2012, 09:27 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Lsot
Are those wheels what come stock on the 2012 Sahara ??
They are a $250 option but yes, they are factory wheels.
Old 04-17-2012, 06:27 PM
JK Newbie

Well, decided to stick with 33's as that is the max the levelling kit will accommodate and realistically, I won't be wheeling it too often, more of a mall crawler, lol.
Old 04-17-2012, 09:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hey man just wanted to chime in and tell you I love the all white jeep. Wish I could have gotten a new one. You should think about playing up that all white look, since it will be a mall crawler anyways that thing has tons of parking lot potential. Also that spedo through me off for a minute lol. Anyways nice jeep can't wait to see the progress.
Old 04-18-2012, 06:46 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by thecoz
Hey man just wanted to chime in and tell you I love the all white jeep. Wish I could have gotten a new one. You should think about playing up that all white look, since it will be a mall crawler anyways that thing has tons of parking lot potential. Also that spedo through me off for a minute lol. Anyways nice jeep can't wait to see the progress.

lol, thought I owned the worlds fastest JK?? lol I do own an SRT8 Grand Cherokee as well.

I am going with 18x9 Fuel Hostage wheels (may switch to the Octanes instead), 4.5 backspace with 285/65/18 Nitto Trail Grappler tires. The bumper I ordered was the Poison Spyder Brawler Lite with the D-ring hooks, powder coated black. I have a Teraflex coil spring leveling kit ordered as well. Should be about 3 weeks for all of the parts to get here and then I should be able to get everything installed in a day.

These are the wheels I am going with.

Or

Last edited by cdn ws6; 04-18-2012 at 12:33 PM.
Old 04-19-2012, 10:14 AM
JK Newbie

Well, I bit the bullet and bought the Fuel Octane's with 33" Nitto Trail Grapplers. Should be a few weeks before I can throw them on as I am waiting on my levelling kit!

Quick Reply: New member, New JK, New mods. Questions!!