Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

New LOD Offroad Gen 4 Rear Bumper/Tire Carrier

Old 02-22-2014, 05:58 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New LOD Offroad Gen 4 Rear Bumper/Tire Carrier

I received a package from LOD a couple weeks ago, and got a chance today to get everything installed.

Gen 4 Armor Lite Shorty Rear Bumper
Tire Carrier
Trail Rack
Jerry Can Mounts

The install was pretty forward. The instructions could have been a little better/more thorough. The packaging was unreal...everything wrapped in plastic, then placed in the box, and then filled with expanding foam.

Old 02-22-2014, 07:12 PM
JK Junkie

Congrats, great looking set up.
Old 02-22-2014, 07:20 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Been looking at that same bumper. Where did you get it at? Pricing? Did you use the lights that come with it or order different ones? Any advice would be appreciated.
Old 02-23-2014, 02:05 AM
JK Newbie

I ordered it from Chris at Jeep Add Ons. Everything was right at $1500 shipped. It took about a month to be manufactured. As far as the lights go, you can choose no lights, or square or round lights.
Old 02-23-2014, 03:11 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice man! I have the exact same one on its way. After a month wait, FedEx says it will be here next week.

What I think is awesome about the bumper and most people haven't seen, is the weight! Using high strength steel, the bumper and carrier only weigh 110lbs. That's crazy light for a full size setup like that. Shameless plug for LoD.
Old 02-23-2014, 06:40 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Lod has great bumpers and just wanted to let people know we stock them no waiting 4 weeks right now
Old 02-23-2014, 04:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Will you post up more pics please? I'd really like to see how the basket and gas mounts attach to the arm. Are they easy enough to remove that you'd put them only for outings? Thanks, I just recently realized that lod made setups like this.
Old 02-24-2014, 03:25 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Black2013JK
Will you post up more pics please? I'd really like to see how the basket and gas mounts attach to the arm. Are they easy enough to remove that you'd put them only for outings? Thanks, I just recently realized that lod made setups like this.
They also offer an attachment for a CO2 tank. Pretty cool stuff.

Quick Reply: New LOD Offroad Gen 4 Rear Bumper/Tire Carrier