Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

New Lift Kit

Old 12-19-2013, 07:59 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Lift Kit

My 2.5" TeraFlex Lift with Shocks along with the TeraFlex steering stabilizer came in today. Does anyone have any helpful advice before I dive into this? My father and I plan on installing this weekend. Also, anybody have this lift? I'd like to hear what you have to say about it. Also bought 315/75/16 Duratrac's. Read great reviews and it was an easy choice. Had a hard time choosing between 33's and 35's but in the end, who can resist a bigger tire? Couldn't get the full 35" cause I didn't have enough money to get new rims. Again, any advice or reviews of what I've bought would be helpful!
Old 12-19-2013, 08:03 PM
JK Freak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz-R5E-NPQg Double check and triple check all your bolts and tighten them to spec.

Make sure when you tighten your suspension bolts (trackbars, control arms, swaybar links) that the jeep is on the ground when you do it.

Last edited by meep97; 12-19-2013 at 08:07 PM.
Old 12-19-2013, 08:06 PM
JK Newbie

thanks! I mentioned google and youtube to my dad... he doesn't believe in that stuff. ha. I'll have my iPhone handy during the whole process!

Quick Reply: New Lift Kit