Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

New Lift installed = Death Wobble

Old 06-21-2013, 12:12 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by n3tfury
I hope that list you made wasn't in a particular order. You're getting some great advice from some folks on here that you're practically dismissing.
I was thinking the same thing... Although it's entertaining to keep reading this thread...

As for "upgrading" bolts they are kind of a waste of money in my opinion. With properly maintained and torqued factory hardware (even if they are slightly smaller) you won't have any issues but if you want to go out and get different ones go ahead
Old 06-21-2013, 12:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm getting new wheels and tires on Monday, wasn't about to have my old ones balanced knowing I'm replacing.. So if it is a balancing tire/wheel issue that will be eliminated off my list. (Fingers crossed)

sent from a Dixie cup and string.

Quick Reply: New Lift installed = Death Wobble