Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

New JK Unlimited .. Dilemma?

Old 08-25-2010, 04:57 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RonnieGman
I take delivery of my new JK unlimited on Saturday.. Lifting on Sunday!! Gears on Monday. My only dilemma is .... to supercharge or not to supercharge???? Any thoughts? I know it voids my warranty right off the bat ..that is my biggest concern!!
Come on forget the warranty what size supercharger, 6/71 or may be 8/71, there is room for it. with a tickle of gas. you know you want too.
Old 08-25-2010, 05:25 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am really wanting a supercharger!! I have been racing cars for years and hate it when u need to pass and there is just no pedal left!!

I had a YJ a few years ago with a 350 chevy i built in it ... wow what a blast that was!! Lots of carnage!!! I put just a little too much HP in that one!!

Quick Reply: New JK Unlimited .. Dilemma?