Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

New Jeep

Old 06-04-2012, 03:23 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Jeep

Here's my new jeep with a 3" Rancho lift I installed last Friday.

I just got a call letting me know my Enduro's and Duractracs are in, well at least four of them. I also picked up a front and rear Ranchhands locally with a winch plate. I am not a big fan of the shiny finish so just put the first coat of Duplicolor bed coating.

I'll post some after pics when I am done. Wait, is there a done?
Old 06-04-2012, 03:48 PM
JK Freak

I've heard some good things about that lift. Keep us posted on how it installed and how it performs.
Old 06-04-2012, 03:54 PM
JK Newbie

The lift went smooth. The instructions weren't exact but that could be that it's a new lift. It was easy to figure out though. The only help I had was to bleed the brakes and I had the wife eyeball the steering wheel so I could re-center it. I got the 9000 shocks and it rides like stock on 3. I may have to adjust them after I add the heavy RH bumpers.

Quick Reply: New Jeep