Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

new driveshafts. need adj control arms??

Old 06-07-2009, 10:55 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default new driveshafts. need adj control arms??

well basically what the titl says. i plan on getting the aev 3.5 lift sometime this year, im not going to get new shafts soon but just in case i wreck the factory shaft what control arms it any do i need to install with new driveshafts?

im thinking of going with terraflex flex arms to replace the front lower cam bolts but i am looking for the ones with the best bushings. i dont flex on rocks much i just want good solid stuff that will last. what other makes would you recomend?
and i think im gonna go tom woods if i have to replace them
thanks
Old 06-07-2009, 11:41 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like my teraflex arms a lot. you can't go wrong with them. It would likely be a good Idea if you can afford front lowers to adjust caster, and rear uppers to adjust pinion angle. In the front though your pinion angle will probably be ok without adjustment, but the crappy caster will make the jeep drive darty and wander a lot IMO.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like my currie arms...they are BEEFY!

Quick Reply: new driveshafts. need adj control arms??