Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

New cooper stt pro

Old 11-12-2015, 10:49 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I read where radial pull is mfg. defect in how the radial belts are applied(more to one side). So, after trying all to correct pull. Would you keep or get another type tire? Seems my new Mastercraft MXT's have the pull. Worried this radial pull will wear tires out a lot quicker!
Old 11-13-2015, 04:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GunDude
I read where radial pull is mfg. defect in how the radial belts are applied(more to one side). So, after trying all to correct pull. Would you keep or get another type tire? Seems my new Mastercraft MXT's have the pull. Worried this radial pull will wear tires out a lot quicker!
I hadn't heard that theory but maybe it's possible since not everyone has the pull. My pull is an annoyance but not so bad that I wouldn't buy them again. But since they now make the pro I would rather that than the original STT anyway. As for unusual wear, I run mine at 28psi and have gone through probably 40% of the tread in about 25,000 miles. The tire wear seems even and I've only rotated them once.
Old 11-24-2015, 04:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can anyone speak to how the SST Pro's handle in the snow? My Grabbers have a good amount of tread and suck so bad in the snow I have to replace them.
Old 11-24-2015, 04:28 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 162 Likes on 154 Posts

Originally Posted by JKJeeper
Can anyone speak to how the SST Pro's handle in the snow?
Find the other stt pro thread...

" Cooper STT Pro Winter Performance "

Quick Reply: New cooper stt pro