Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

NEW BUILD - 3.5" AEV SC Lift - Just Arrived!

Old 03-11-2013, 08:39 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For everyone running the 3.5" & 4.5" kits, what size tires are you running?

I'm looking into getting one of the kits but I want the smallest lift to run 37s. Cutting my fenders or going with flat fenders could be an option.

Thoughts about which kit is better?
Old 03-11-2013, 08:42 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by James G

I'm looking into getting one of the kits but I want the smallest lift to run 37s. Cutting my fenders or going with flat fenders could be an option.

35's MTs

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130311_214229.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	432823
Old 03-12-2013, 08:31 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by James G

I am running 35's with 3.5" SC lift. Will be moving to 37's in near future. I did quite a bit of research on your question before choosing a lift and went with the 3.5" knowing that I would have to run flat fenders to fit 37's properly without any rubbing. I have since then become attached to my painted fenders and made an inquiry to AEV about going to 4.5" to keep stock fenders. They said it would be fine and all I have to do is change springs only because everything else is designed already for the 3.5" and 4.5" lift.

So 3.5" with 37's = cut or replace fenders. 4.5" with 37's = stock fenders is what I have been told.

Quick Reply: NEW BUILD - 3.5" AEV SC Lift - Just Arrived!