Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

New Bestop Supertop NX

Old 04-05-2011, 02:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New Bestop Supertop NX

Has anyone seen the new Supertop NX by Bestop? I spoke with a salesperson at Bestop and she stated that the NX top should be available in May or June. From what I can tell, it seems like the NX is the same design that is on the 2010 and newer JKs. Just curious if this may be the fix for our leaky JKs. If this new design keeps my JK interior dry and works well with my stock half doors, count me in for the purchase of one.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone have any further info on the new Supertop NX for the JK? It looks like it is still not available. I just took off my hard top and don't own a soft top. Since the Jeep is not my primary vehicle, I was going to just keep an eye on the weather and only use it over the summer when there is no rain in the forecast. Here in the Northeast, thunderstorms have a habit of creeping in so I am considering the Supertop.
Old 06-01-2011, 08:29 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its really close to factory with some minor differences. The biggest change is from their old SuperTop. This one comes with factory style hardware that is more like the 2010 hardware. It also has some updates to the hardware that should keep it taught and make it easier to take off and put on.

Quick Reply: New Bestop Supertop NX