Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

The new AEV Roof Rack??

Old 11-06-2012, 07:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Cedo Nulli
Like AEV products, but still think Gobi has them on this one. Kinda limits customer base to the hard top crowd...
I agree, I think AEV is trying to fill a certain market here. They aren't going after the guy that needs to lug around his kayak on the weekends.

Target market is the overland crew that have their Jeeps setup for long distance travel. I somewhat like the idea of hardtop setup for overlanding and softtop setup for play. Being connected to the hardtop also allows you to "quick" go from overlanding mode to trail mode.

---
That said I'd still get the Gobi because I do want to be able to carry my kayak on the weekends in the summer. But I do feel like the Gobi is going to limit the trails I can go on... True i can just be removed.

Quick Reply: The new AEV Roof Rack??