Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

New 7 miles and MIL CODE P0300 multiple misfire

Old 05-11-2016, 03:58 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Absolutely!! Back to the dealer immediately, if not sooner!!
Old 05-11-2016, 10:45 PM
JK Newbie

I just picked up a brand new 2016 JKU sport last week. Got in the JKU today to leave work and popped a CEL at 202 miles. I figured it was going to be an o2 sensor or something...turns out it is P0300 as well. Unfortunately, the dealership is closed for the evening, but I plan on taking it in first thing in the morning. Not exactly how I pictured spending my day off this week.
Old 09-02-2016, 04:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

I know this thread is old and doesn't have anymore replies, but for those with a 2016 model there is a software update due to this. My sport has 2k miles on it and it came on. Was SUPER pissed, but it was driving/running/starting perfectly fine. Called the dealer and they said yup there's a software update bring her in and we'll get you sorted. Granted this just happened yesterday and the software update took them a couple of hours to get done, gave me a POS Renegade loaner, so I have no real mileage on it yet. However, it's obviously common enough they decided to go back and create an update for it.

Quick Reply: New 7 miles and MIL CODE P0300 multiple misfire