Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Neoprene or ballistic nylon seat covers

Old 03-10-2016, 12:23 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by spicoli
Something tells me there is something more to your story than you are explaining. I have had an issue and could not believe the extent they went to to make sure I was happy, even after I told them I as good with what they were doing they continued to go over and beyond. Did you order some special color that isn't a normal option or something?
I know I had a small issue and nobody would call me back or return emails

It wasn't a big deal but out of the box the drivers side seat cover had a small white stain, almost like if you took a 1" paint brush with very little paint on it, or maybe some white

Just enough to tweak you having just spent decent $ on a new product

Matthew
Old 03-10-2016, 12:25 PM
JK Newbie

Another vote for the Bartact/Trek Armors here. They were definitely more than I planned on spending on seat covers, but if you buy something that won't last like they will, you'll end up spending that amount anyway when you replace them next summer.
Old 03-10-2016, 01:08 PM
JK Freak

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Djw311
Another vote for the Bartact/Trek Armors here. They were definitely more than I planned on spending on seat covers, but if you buy something that won't last like they will, you'll end up spending that amount anyway when you replace them next summer.
Absolutely go for the Bartact/Trek Armor, you will not regret it.
Old 03-10-2016, 07:15 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by doc5339
Absolutely go for the Bartact/Trek Armor, you will not regret it.
What he said. I had a hard time spending that much on seat covers, but with as nice as they are I would do it again.
Old 03-10-2016, 09:14 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Desert Crawler
What he said. I had a hard time spending that much on seat covers, but with as nice as they are I would do it again.
X3

I don't even remember what they cost, but even with the minor blemish, I'm very happy with them

At some point I'm replacing my seats for ones that will work with harnesses, I hope those seats are covered in something as durable as these are

Quick Reply: Neoprene or ballistic nylon seat covers