Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Need tire help Asap (Falken Wild Peak vs Hankook DynaPro AT)

Old 06-12-2012, 05:25 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think my mind is made up. Between all the posts and things I've read on the forum I'm going to go with the Wild Peaks. Thanks for the help!
Old 12-29-2015, 08:16 AM
JK Newbie

How do you like them? these two are my final choices as well
Old 12-29-2015, 11:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Have you looked at Kelly Safaris TSR , That's what I bought for that price at tire warehouse. A really good tire and not loud on the road
Old 12-29-2015, 11:27 AM
JK Freak

I have hankook on my TJ for about a year now and they have been excellent. I got them more for price than performance but have to say they have done very well.
Old 12-31-2015, 01:07 AM
JK Newbie

I have the Hankook AT's. I bought them because the majority of the oil field pickup trucks in my area are running them and have gotten very good use from them. I have about 25,000 miles on em and I have zero complaints and will probably buy another set when these need to be replaced.
Old 12-31-2015, 05:16 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JeepinSean
How do you like them? these two are my final choices as well
I doubt you'll get an answer from the OP. nor any of the first page posters, as the thread was started over 3 years ago.
With that said, I have a set of Falkin Wild Peaks, 265/70/17, on my F150 supercab, installed a bit over 3 years ago, and they have been a great tire. Doesn't get to much offroad driving, but very good in the rain and snow. Quiet and smooth on the highway. Have no problems, and very good tread left. On a side note, I was going to install a set on the wifes 07JKU, however I went with the Cooper AT/3's, and am very happy with them. Every bit as good as the Peaks, and maybe a bit better in rain and snow, with a 55K mile warranty. Took very little weight for balance, They were installed about the same time as my WildPeaks, and have more tread left, although she puts more mileage per year then me.

Quick Reply: Need tire help Asap (Falken Wild Peak vs Hankook DynaPro AT)