Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Need Spring advice...

Old 03-17-2014, 09:43 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JLsJK
You might try the rear 3 inch synergy springs.
Agreed. Im on my third lift and my synergy coils are the best. Progressive rate, great length and beautiful ride.
Old 03-18-2014, 12:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Everything works in theory, and that goes for non-linear coil spring. Go with the best linear set out there, that's appropriate for the weight your running.
Old 03-18-2014, 07:50 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by LidLess07X
Do you always have the weight on? Is your lift where you want it when not loaded? Maybe try a set of Airlift airbags ? I have them on my coil-spring Ram and I just pump them up when I have to carry a heavy load. Good excuse for an on board air compressor.
The load is rather constant. I only use the hard top (soft top too inconvenient with rack). Usually have box on top unless I am wheeling. ...and just way too much crap inside... I think springs would likely work out ok since the load is constant... Do like the idea to got me an on board compressor, though lol
Old 03-18-2014, 07:52 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by courtsm3

Agreed. Im on my third lift and my synergy coils are the best. Progressive rate, great length and beautiful ride.
I'm intending to use the stock springs with the Aev extenders for now... that was fit a 2" lift... would a 3" spring be too much on these? Not enough $$$ to consider shocks right now...

Quick Reply: Need Spring advice...