Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

need some info on so parts

Old 10-05-2008, 07:24 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need some info on so parts

I am about to buy a 2009 jeep jk 2 door sometime in november/december and i have some questions. Has anybody in here ran nitto mud grapplers and would you buy them again? What spacer lift would be better full traction spacer or rubicon express spacer? And if i only do some moderate wheeling do i need to go ahead and get some new shocks or are the oem jeep gas shocks good? Thanks for all your help
Old 10-05-2008, 07:39 AM
JK Junkie

My suggestion, take it for what its worth. Most spacer bb's are pretty much the same, with the exception of TeraFlex. Their kit is much more complete, I think you will find many, many, many on here running this kit with no problems and loving them. This kit also comes with shock extensions so you can use your stock shocks just fine.

As for the Terra MT's, allot of folks love them, they look awsome. The only complaint I have heard is tread life, 30 to 35k seems to be it.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:20 AM
JK Newbie

thanks for the info any other input would be greatly appreciated
Old 10-05-2008, 10:57 AM
JK Newbie

Does anybody have any suggestions for a long lasting mud tire that is 250 or under for a 305/75/r16 (33/12.50/r16) or maybe even the same size tire on a 17 inch wheel? Cuz i drive on the highway alot and there are alot of different tires to choose from so im a little confused

Quick Reply: need some info on so parts