Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Need some help...

Old 01-14-2013, 06:06 AM
JK Jedi

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I have a 2010 JKU Rubicon, Mine did it only once (knock wood) on a perfectly dry day it started flashing and my gas pedal would barely work.... After I turned the jeep off and right back on it was fixed.... I told the stealership about it but they have no clue... Dumbass said maybe a plastic bag has stuck to my tire! Are u serious u moron! I'm just glad it hasn't happened again (knock wood)
Old 01-14-2013, 06:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mine flashes (and temporarily kills my throttle as well as completely disengages my cruise control) on one specific bump on the highway on my way to work.

It's not even a rough bump by any means, it just seems like my traction control is a bit too sensitive. So, before I come up to this bump I turn my traction control off. If you did this, it should turn the light off, but that certainly doesn't address the issue.

Quick Reply: Need some help...