Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Need Recommendations on Selecting a Locker

Old 11-02-2013, 09:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Love my Eaton E-lockers. Done the Rubicon, major trails in Moab and Big Bear with no problem and still have a great daily driver.
Old 11-02-2013, 09:39 PM
JK Freak

ARB,, front and rear,, love them!!!
Old 11-02-2013, 10:25 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 170 Likes on 145 Posts

Originally Posted by boon4376
I think I'd prefer open diffs and just let the traction control and stability control do it's job on snow on roads. I wouldn't want to be locked up at all.
Your thought on this is correct. Being locked on a slippery road can result in sudden loss of directional control.
Old 11-03-2013, 12:08 AM
JK Freak

I have an Eaton in the rear(installed almost 2 years ago), and a stock rubi elocker in the front. As I just installed the built d44, I haven't been able to use it yet, but I absolutely love the Eaton so far. Was a life saver on the Dusy-Ershim(Rubicon difficulty, but 3x as long).
Old 11-03-2013, 11:34 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cant say enough good things about my ARB's. Did the 35 spline upgrade front and rear.
Have almost crimped a hose in half and it still worked fine. I carry a hose repair kit.
I look at running the air compressor as a bonus. You also get on board air for your tires.

Quick Reply: Need Recommendations on Selecting a Locker