Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Need info on 4in SuperLift kit

Old 12-05-2007, 01:17 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BTW, the SuperLift kit you are getting on EBAY is $50 more expensive than other more reputable websites. If you go with this product, make sure you get a rear trackbar as the rear relocation bracket creates additional stress on the mounting bracket thus resulting in failure.
Old 12-05-2007, 01:30 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Littlejon
I thought you were going with the Nth Degree when that came out, just wondering if something is going on at AEV that they haven't released about the Nth lift yet.
I talked with AEV today and its going to be awhile till the Nth Degree lift comes out. They told me AROUND 4 months or mid March. Im thinking it might be a little longer. They keep moving the date. I want to start driving the Jeep. Plus, my wheels and tires are sitting in the garage screaming, put me on the JEEP.

I went with the SS shocks. Superlift told me the SS shock is a Bilstein and Ive always run Bilsteins on my Bronco and loved em.
Old 12-05-2007, 01:42 PM
JK Newbie

CTIMRUN,

I did do my lift kit shopping at Northridge 4x4 and David was the one who suggested the Superlift 4in lift kit with the Bilstein shocks to me..It should be installed on my JK any time soon. Wish me luck.
Old 12-05-2007, 02:27 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

The superlift 4" kit is not a bad kit. It actually is a pretty good kit for the money.

If I had to choose I would get the Full-traction or Currie kit but they are more than twice the cost.

David
Old 12-05-2007, 02:31 PM
JK Freak

I love my Superlift. Never had any problem with the cams, also remember that all the TJs rolled off the factory floor with them. Haven't had a chance to flex it yet, but on road ride is good. Drives better than my TJ on 3.5" RE with 33s.

Quick Reply: Need info on 4in SuperLift kit